Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still a struggle, but getting easier

Okay, so I have to admit that it's still a struggle following this strict diet.  And I wouldn't be human if I didn't have set backs.  But I'm finding that as the days pass by, it's getting easier to follow the diet.  After my trip to the grocery store, I took my veggies and cut them up so that they were already prepared, and I stored them in containers in the fridge.  This way I could just open the containers and throw the stuff together for a salad....all I have to do is cut up either chicken or steak to add to the salad.....so it makes it easier to prepare my meals.  And for the first time in a good while, I'm starting to cook dinners again, and actually finding a little bit of joy in it. 
I am so excited for this journey, and I'm really taking joy in each passing day of this adventure.

Until next time....