Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surgical Pre-Testing

Well, I had all my surgical pre-testing today, as well as my final weigh-in before surgery.  I was so psyched when they did the weigh-in....since my first appointment on October 6, I have lost 14.2 pounds!!!!  Starting yesterday, I am on the modified liquid diet.  Basically the diet consists of the following:  a protein shake for breakfast, an apple for snack, protein shake for lunch, one piece of string cheese for snack, lean cuisine meal for dinner, and a hard boiled egg for snack.  I also have to make sure I get my 64oz of water in too.  I am completely off of soda and coffee!! 

I have never been more motivated, and I intend to make everyone, includuing myself, very proud.   This has been a struggle for me so far, and it's not going to get any easier.  But I am glad that have such a great support system around me!!!

Thanks everyone.   Let the countdown begin....7 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time.....