Monday, November 22, 2010

Excited!!!

Okay, so my surgery date is set...the hospital called and did my pre-registration as well.  I have all my pre-testing next Tuesday Nov. 30th.  That will be the first day of my modified liquid diet as well.  The modified liquid diet is required one week prior to surgery.  It will consist of 2 slim fast high protein shakes (or a regular whey protein shake instead), one lean cuisine or healthy choice meal, and 3 snacks that will either be a hard cooked egg or one piece of string cheese.  I'm kinda glad I will be able to get through thanksgiving first...lol.  I am very excited because my father and my niece are coming to see me for thanksgiving.  I can't wait to see them!!!!!  
But let me tell you, the reality of my surgery is finally starting to set in....and it will be an emotional roller coaster over the next few weeks.  I could use all the support I can get from all of my friends!!! So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks. 

I will keep you all updated :)

Until next time.....