Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Month Appointment

Well, I had my one month appointment and everything went very smoothly!  In fact, it went better than I had expected.  So when I started this journey, back at my first appointment on Oct. 6th, I weighed in at 246.3.   At my one week prior to surgery appointment I weighed in at 232.1.   As of yesterday Dec 5th, I weighed in at 209.7!!!  I have lost a total of 36.6lbs to date, and I have gone from a size 22/24 to a size 18/20!! 

I also got to start eating solid foods yesterday as well...which is quite interesting.  I am taking it very slow when I eat, and I also make sure that I get in all of my vitamins and supplements as well as my liquids for the day.   It is quite an experience learning to eat again, but I am seeing amazing results so I will not complain!!!!

Very tired right now, it has been a long day.  I will write more later.

Until next time....