Monday, January 24, 2011

Almost 2 months

Well, it has been a little while since I last updated all of you.  I apologize for not updating more often.  I am getting close to the 2 month mark after surgery.  As of right now I am down 47 pounds!!!  I am feeling great and have a lot more energy.  I am still not on a regular schedule with my exercising, but I am in the process of getting there with that.  

Today was my first day of classes at Massasoit Community College.  Wow, I'm an actual college student again!!!  I was really nervous heading to class this morning, but once I was in the classroom....it felt great!!!  I was really motivated and I'm really looking forward to this new chapter in my life. 

Now my mission is to get my schedule worked out between my classes, my exercise, and my home life.  It will be tough, but I am looking forward to it. 

I will try to keep you all updated more often.

Until next time.....