Monday, November 14, 2011

Almost a year!!!

Well, I am about 3 weeks shy of my one year mark from the date of surgery.  I can't believe how fast the year has gone by!   So...here is my progress:

I am weighing in at 142lbs, wearing size 10 jeans, and size medium shirts!   I am now smaller than I was when I started college!!  Wow!!!!
So, next on my list is a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin from stomach.   I had my consultation about a month ago (I've been pretty stable with my weight, and really don't wanna lose any more weight).....and my surgery is scheduled for this Thursday November 17th, the day after my birthday.....what a great birthday present huh??

I am nervous about the surgery, but excited at the thought of having a flat tummy for the first time in a very, very long time!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!